The planning of the scientific program is well underway. Check the main topics and sessions.
Make use of the AMP Europe 2018 as a perfect networking opportunity – meet your target group, expand your customer base and benefit from the active exchange of information on-site.
AMP is the primary resource for expertise, education, and collaboration in one of the fastest growing fields in healthcare.
Achieving Dramatic Insights into Molecular Oncology and Precision Medicine
The emerging field of precision cancer medicine, in which the use of molecular data at the point of care directly impacts patient treatment and clinical decision-making, has already had a substantial, direct clinical impact on many aspects of medical oncology.
Invitation from Andrea Ferreira-Gonzalez, PhD, Chair of the Organizing Committee
These general sessions will feature presentations from prominent experts on topics at the forefront of molecular diagnostics.
These sessions are designed to be highly interactive, where attendees will share experiences, discuss, and propose solutions to specific challenges.
Industry Partners will present their latest advances in the field.
Best Abstracts will be chosen to be presented as part of the scientific program.
BE PART OF AMP EUROPE 2018
- Laboratory scientists, geneticists, researchers, physicians and technicians involved in oncology diagnostics and therapies
- Professionals seeking to further their knowledge of advances in clinical molecular oncology
- Professionals in medicine and industry who want to be a part of designing solutions to the challenges of precision medicine
- Recent Advances in Cell Free DNA
- Evolution of Liquid Biopsies in Clinical Practice
- Breakthroughs in Immunotherapies
- Emerging Biomarkers and their Role in Disease
- Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities
- Multi-omic Approaches to Disease
- Quality & Harmonization:
- QC, PT and Reference Materials
The AMP Young Investigator Award to nurture the next generation of molecular professionals and to encourage junior investigators to ask important original questions, to design sound, controlled experiments with a clear rationale, and to present the results clearly in a
Subscribe now to receive a newsletter and all the congress updates!