Explore our diverse program focusing on the major areas of clinical molecular oncology, including CRISPR, big data, liquid biopsies, and more.
Make use of the AMP Europe 2018 as a perfect networking opportunity – meet your target group, expand your customer base and benefit from the active exchange of information on-site.
AMP is the primary resource for expertise, education, and collaboration in one of the fastest growing fields in healthcare.
On behalf of the International Meeting Organizing Committee, we want to thank you again for helping to make AMP EUROPE 2018 a huge success! Close to 300 of your colleagues joined us in Rotterdam for three days of outstanding scientific sessions, poster presentations and exhibitions.
We hope you will save the dates for the next Annual Meeting & Expo in San Antonio, TX from November 1-3, 2018 and AMP GLOBAL 2019 in Hong Kong, May 16-18, 2019!
Achieving Dramatic Insights into Molecular Oncology and Precision Medicine
The emerging field of precision cancer medicine, in which the use of molecular data at the point of care directly impacts patient treatment and clinical decision-making, has already had a substantial, direct clinical impact on many aspects of medical oncology.
Invitation from Andrea Ferreira-Gonzalez, PhD, Chair of the Organizing Committee
These general sessions will feature presentations from prominent experts on topics at the forefront of molecular diagnostics.
These sessions are designed to be highly interactive, where attendees will share experiences, discuss, and propose solutions to specific challenges.
Industry Partners will present their latest advances in the field.
Best Abstracts will be chosen to be presented as part of the scientific program.
BE PART OF AMP EUROPE 2018
5 Reasons to take part
- Get the latest knowledge in precision medicine and how it directly impacts testing and treatment decisions.
- Engage with thought leaders in the most talked-about areas of precision medicine.
- Gain practical insights that you can use immediately.
- Expand your network of colleagues and business connections.
- Spend 3 days in interactions that are really worth your time.
- Recent Advances in Cell Free DNA
- Evolution of Liquid Biopsies in Clinical Practice
- Breakthroughs in Immunotherapies
- Emerging Biomarkers and their Role in Disease
- Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities
- Multi-omic Approaches to Disease
- Quality & Harmonization:
- QC, PT and Reference Materials
Subscribe now to receive a newsletter and all the congress updates!